Thursday, May 15, 2008

To MPCians batch July-Dec 2004..



As most of you know, my batch is moving in and graduating from college. The mix of those two things is affecting me so many ways i cant even describe. I dont know why but i feel like the whole world is crashing down, im leaving all my freinds that ive made throughout my years in college and through living there in seri iskandar.On top of being out of college, they're moving. Its realy hitting me hard that studying together is over.

I have made sooooo many new friends this year and re-kindled friendships. I just want everyone who has been there for me and been with me over the last few years and this year to know how much it meant to me and that i will never forget any of you. Theres a few people who i never got a chance to tell them how i truely felt and of course now its too late.Now they are moving. Its gonna be realy hard to not see my freinds as much as im used to and there will be a few that i know i will never see again.

I think that is part of the reason i feel so bad right now.Basicaly i feel like right now that i worked to make all these great friendships and now i wont get to continue them due to how far they r moving. Im sorry this is so scattered and repetetive but right now i cant think straight.Again i just want every single person who ive become friends with this year knows that i will never forget u and that i will always be there for u.I wish i could see all of you before you all move but i know it wont happen.Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

IDEALISTIKa said...

hahhaha..
i will mish KPMSI too..
there's many memories here*~